Solved

Products are shown under Content->Products, but they are not shown in email editor

• 1 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hey I have a troubles with products visibility. I can see all of the products when I go under Content->Products but I don’t see them when I add product block in email editor.

Integration looks like its working fine.

Here are screenshots from klaviyo and woocommerce:

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 16 July 2023, 23:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Branko4453!

Before you can select products in an email product block, you have to create a product feed to select from. Here’s a Community thread explaining this with instructions:

Additionally, here’s our Help Center article for more detail:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge

Integration with woocommerce already creates one product feed, and problem is that products are not shown in that feed (if I add this products in email when I preview email, it’s blank).

Second problem is that when I want to create product feed there are no products shown to pick them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Branko4453,

My apologies for delay here! It’s possible that your products are not marked as “Published”, as explained in this Community thread:

I would recommend following the steps in that thread to eliminate that as the cause.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hey Brian, as you can see on my screenshot they are published and that’s why situation is even more confusing me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Branko4453!

I’m going to run this by Engineering and I’ll update the thread as soon as possible!

Best,

Brian

Badge

Okay thank you