Solved

Rest request for Magento 2

• 6 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to add additional data for magento event (“Checkout started” and “Fulfilled Shipment”).
For this we extend response of Magento for following REST API call (for “Checkout started” ):
https://mymagentourl.com/rest/V1/carts/search?searchCriteria[currentPage]=1&searchCriteria[pageSize]=100&searchCriteria[sortOrders][0][field]=created_at&searchCriteria[sortOrders][0][direction]=DESC
And
when I check response in Postman, I see required data (some additional images). But when I check Activity Details for this event in Klaviyo - I do not see this data.

Can you help me, probably I am checking incorrect rest request? Or probably not all data from API response is available in “Activity Details” ?

Thank you in advance!

Alex

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 7 September 2023, 20:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @silyadev!

Since this constitutes a custom use case that is technically beyond the scope of Community/Support, it will be difficult to provide a concrete answer. It may be possible, but since this functionality is not inherent to the Klaviyo platform, there is not a supported resolution to this issue.

If it helps at all to experiment with using other endpoints, these are the endpoints that the Klaviyo <> M2 integration uses:

/integration/admin/token
/modules
/products
/product
/orders
/shipments
/store/storeViews
/customers/search
/carts/search
/carts/*/items
/carts/*/totals
/customers/addresses/*
/products/attributes
/products/attributes/*
/products/sku
/products/*/options
/carts/*
/orders/*
/stockItems/*
/customerGroups/search
/configurable-products/*/children
/configurable-products/*/children/*
/categories/*

That said, you’re always welcome to reach out to one of our wonderful Official Partners for custom development help!

Best,

Brian