Solved

Review integration for headless Shopify store

• 17 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello there,

we have a headless Shopify setup with custom storefront. Is it possible we that integrate Klaviyo reviews to our storefront using API? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 17 July 2023, 19:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Cheng-En!

At this time, there is no API functionality pertaining to Reviews - the only way to integrate is through the native app here:

However, I will certainly forward this as a feedback request to our API team, and I’ll update the thread if anything changes in the future.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hello @Brian Turcotte 

just wanna check again here if this is something your dev team have in mind to build? Or is there any way a headless Shopify build can leverage the benefit of Klaviyo review? In case it’s on the way, we are more than happy to start using Klaviyo to collect the review and integrate with the front-end later on. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Cheng-En,

Our product teams are certainly hard at work expanding our reviews capability to other platforms and headless builds. 

Although we don’t have a timeline we can share, you can be assured we’ll be sending out notifications with these product enhancements. 

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David

Hello @David To ,

I would like to inquire if there have been any updates or progress on this matter. Could you please provide an update on the status of this integration or if there are any new developments? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Lise Ytreland

I am very sorry but there is no update at this time!

-Taylor