Solved

RSS Instagram Feed: Images not showing

• 22 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4
  • Active Contributor I
  • 10 replies

Hi,

I’ve followed the guide https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004384031 and integrated Instagram feed into Klaviyo. I am 100% sure that I’ve done everything correctly. I can preview my feed in Klaviyo. However, images in the template are not showing, there are just small thumbnail boxes. I’ve sent test to my different emails. I’ve tested in both in Gmail and Outlook but outcome is still same. They don’t show at all!

People also say once they are successfully done with the integration, images don’t look properly and aligned. They also say captions and dates don’t appear. I am attaching the screenshots below in order for you to understand the situation clearly.

Could you please help me with the issues?

Best,

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 4 January 2024, 20:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @enes!

There are a couple of Community threads here that may help you format the images:

If you need further assistance, I might recommend reaching out to Support for this matter as they will be able to troubleshoot with more account-level access.

Best,

Brian

Badge +4

Hi,

I’ve already checked all the topics however the answer is still not there for me. Because image previews don’t appear in the template as I mentioned. I don’t know where the problem is. Can anyone help me regarding this?

Best,

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @enes!

If you’ve exhausted all of the solutions in the above threads, I would recommend reaching out to Support for this matter as it could be an account-specific issue.

Best,

Brain

Hi Enes.

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the exact same problem and can’t solve it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Lukas