Skip to main content

What's going on with Wheelio and Klaviyo?

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey email marketers!

I’ve been recently trying out many Spinwheel Solutions that integrate with Klaviyo and Shopify.

I thought Wheelio was the top choice. Strangely, it’s listed in the Klaviyo Tech Partners directory web page, but not in the Klaviyo Account integrations apps page. hmmm 🤔

The best alternative/competitor I have found is Tada. However, they both are lacking in critical/important app and API features. There are no adequate solutions, sadly. I have extensive notes and observations; if you’re interested, reach out! 

3 replies

Badge

JustUNO has a spin to win. Im not sure if Wheelio continues to get updated. The concept was unique and innovative when it first came out but we found the subscribers tend to be very low quality (users just interested in the prize vs engaging with the brand).

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Hello @Send-That-Email  

Check the documentation available here. Instead of adding Wheelio to Klaviyo. You will have to add Klaviyo To Wheelio.

Badge

Hi there,

With these Spin to Win apps …  I’ve just realised that I cannot exclude “existing Klaviyo members” which means that we may end up giving discounts to existing subscribers rather than attracting new customers ONLY. Which is kinda pointless isn’t it?? 

Is there any spin to win Apps which can target new customers only? 

Keen to hear your feedback.

Thanks