Solved

New to the Klaviyo Community! Seeking Tips and Support

• 21 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I'm excited to become a part of this community of marketers and enthusiasts. As a newcomer, I'm eager to dive into the world of email marketing with Klaviyo and learn from the collective wisdom shared here.

I'm particularly interested in understanding how to optimize email campaigns, utilize Klaviyo's features effectively, and explore best practices for driving engagement and conversions.

If you have any tips, advice, or resources to share with someone just starting their journey with Klaviyo, I would greatly appreciate it!

icon

Best answer by DavidV 21 April 2024, 23:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +21

Hi @lucntimere ,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community - good to have you along!

We’re a friendly bunch here and jump on any questions that come in from the community. 

A couple of good resources to get you started:

Klaviyo Academy - There are some fantastic trainings put together here by the Klaviyo team

Klaviyo Onboarding - this includes links to some of the live trainings & office hours you can jump in on

Show & Tell - Includes some great community led articles including from the team of Community Champions 

Hope that helps you on your way. Feel free to post any questions you have as you dive in!

Thanks
David

Badge

Thanks dear David 💏