Recap Discussion: Growing Your Audience Before Cyber Weekend

• 14 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Whether you attended the live session or not, in this post you’ll find the session replay and all of the additional resources mentioned during the training. 

In this session, we cover:

• Quick growth versus quality growth

• How to capture new subscribers for zero extra dollars

• How to capture new subscribers using Facebook Ads

• How to build lookalike audiences using Klaviyo CLV data

This is a high-level strategic training and we understand you may need further guidance to execute some of these ideas. Here is a list of articles and resources that will provide more tactical step-by-step guidance:

Have additional questions, thoughts, or ideas? Share them below in the comments!

2 replies

Badge +2

Thanks so much for the session! It was great. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what a good cost per lead (for lead generation ads) would be when the average cart size is $55. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @saradikosavljevic,

Great question!

Although we don’t have too much benchmarking or insights into the the various industry’s average cost per lead, I would love to share this feedback with our Data Scientists and Product Teams as a feature enhancement! 

I would also love to hear from other Community members on their expertise and thoughts on this as well in terms of what counts as a positive (or negative) cost per lead!

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David