Solved

Accessing subscriber

• 28 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello 

What api method can I use to retrieve new and existing users with their associated subscriber status? I’ve looked through the documentation but can’t find what ‘m looking for.

Is there a way to see for example for time period of 24 hours lets say - who subscribed in that period? Who signed up etc?

Is there also a way to access the full customer base using the api and access their current email status? for example if I have 10K emails - can I download them with their associated profiles/subscriber status?

Many thanks

Adham

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 29 May 2021, 16:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @adsham,

In order to identify the users that subscribed to a list within a certain time period, you have the option of creating a segment with the conditions of “Anyone who is in list X and was added to list in the last 24 hours.” You can then set up the following GET request to retrieve the subscribers in that segment.

curl --request GET \ --url 'https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v2/group/LIST_OR_SEGMENT_ID/members/all?api_key=PRIVATE_KEY' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'

You could do something similar with segments where you create different segments based on subscriber status and get the respective contacts from those segments using our API. Open to other suggestions, however, for this second question!

Best,

Julie