Solved

Adding Contacts to more than one list?

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi All!

Please tell me there is a way, when uploading contacts, to add them to more than one list??

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 25 August 2022, 00:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Shinojosa,

Welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately at the moment, we do not have a way to add profiles to multiple Lists at one time. This is not possible in Sign Up Forms, nor our API, or via a profile page. I can certainly pass on product feedback for this though! Apologies for the limitation there. 

If you would still rather add these profiles to the separate Lists manually, I'd recommend potentially doing so maybe once a week or once every week and just uploading a CSV of all profiles at once, instead of going in an adding them individually each time. Here is a guide.

Thanks!
Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hi @Shinojosa , curious what’s the use case for having people in multiple lists? Would a segment do the trick for what you’re trying to do?

Badge +1

Hi @Mailbox Manny,

I would like them to be in my main ‘newsletter’ list as well as a list of their Birthday month, for examples, or a Women’s Shoes list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@Shinojosa sounds like segments is what you'd be looking to do instead of lists :)

Here's a Klaviyo article to get started on segments:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005237908-Getting-started-with-segments