Solved

"Any of the following" option instead of multiple "OR" statements?

• 28 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I’m afraid I already know the answer, but is there any way (in creating segments and/or conditional splits in flows) to use “any of the following” instead of writing out an endless list of “OR” statements?

Example: our list is split into multiple regions (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, etc.), and targeting several of the regions in a segment or conditional split is a really tedious process (selecting the properties option, selecting the relevant property, then selecting the right option).

Is there any alternative?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 28 December 2023, 19:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Pkirby 

Thanks for coming back to the Klaviyo Community for help with your segment by regions. Happy to help!

When you are creating your segment for each group you can write a definition with a chain of regional variables by switching “equals” to “is in”. This will allow you to group each region into one statement instead of having to write multiple “OR” statements. Should look something like this: 

Hope this helps save you some time! Thanks again for being part of the Community!

Badge +3

@stephen.trumble thanks so much! I had somehow missed that option. You just saved me a lot of headaches.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Pkirby 

So glad I could help!