So I created a bunch of lists, and have come to the conclusion that merging them would be a good idea. I’d like to make sure I have my process figured out correctly.
- First I will need to change the list ID referenced in our back in stock code snippet.
- I create a segment that pulls in every non-suppressed subscriber.
- Then, I export this segment and open it up in google sheets.
- To prevent a few list-triggered flows from sending to these contacts I will add a new profile property - something like “Merged List”/”True” then add a filter to the relevant flows excluding profiles with that property.
- Then, and I really want to confirm this part - I can re-upload a .csv… but from what I can tell from the Klaviyo docs, I don’t have to include everything associated with the profiles. If I just upload the email, and relevant new property, klaviyo will add the new property to the existing profiles and I can then proceed to convert the segment to a list. There is no risk of overwriting the existing profile data?
Best answer by DovView original