Solved

Can I segment profiles by size or color variants?

• 12 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

Curious if anyone has segmented profiles by color or size variants of products purchased? For example, we have a baby clothing brand. We want to track who purchases clothing in size 3 - 6 months so we can remarket 6 - 12 month clothing to them in another 3 months. I know I can segment by products, but can I segment profiles down by variants, like color and size?

icon

Best answer by ksanfelipe 12 February 2021, 01:00

Hey @Toccara !

Which integration are you using? 

For most integrations, you can use the “Ordered Product” metric to filter by variant-level data. Using the “Placed Order” metric will allow you to segment by product name, but “Ordered Product” allows you to get more granular, down to the SKU level.

Reply back if you have any questions!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @Toccara !

Which integration are you using? 

For most integrations, you can use the “Ordered Product” metric to filter by variant-level data. Using the “Placed Order” metric will allow you to segment by product name, but “Ordered Product” allows you to get more granular, down to the SKU level.

Reply back if you have any questions!

Badge

Thank you @ksanfelipe ! This is helpful. I am working with a Shopify integration. I am going to try your suggestion and see if it works. Much appreciated!