Solved

Can not create segments based on what user has NOT done

Badge +1

Hi there. I'm creating a customer segment based on what a user has NOT done, and the option for 'has NOT' has disappeared - - it defaults to HAS and I am unable to change to has NOT. I have been able to create segments in the past based on what a user has NOT done. I am wanting to create a segment of users who have NOT opened an EDM from us in the past X days. Is anyone else experiencing this? I’ve tried to submit an enquiry through the email function, but it’s just hanging :(

icon

Best answer by Tomb 9 June 2022, 08:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi there,

I hope you’re doing well 

I’m not sure what a EDM is, but here’s what i would do :

I would use the condition : What Someone has done - Opened email - zero times - in the last X days

Basically, it's the same as having a "has NOT" condition.

I hope this was helpful :)

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @bfoods,

Thanks for sharing this question and thank you @Tomb for your reply.

Hi there,

I hope you’re doing well 

I’m not sure what a EDM is, but here’s what i would do :

I would use the condition : What Someone has done - Opened email - zero times - in the last X days

Basically, it's the same as having a "has NOT" condition.

I hope this was helpful :)

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account

Cheers!

@Tomb hit the nail on the head here with his solution. And that’s all you need to do to achieve your goal. 

But I am curious - @bfoods perhaps you can share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? You still should see the “or has not done” option when building a segment.

Thanks for being a member of the community.