Solved

Can't create new segments today for some reason?

• 13 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Active Contributor II
  • 16 replies

Good day all.  I logged in to a client account this morning and created a test segment no problem.  I tried again around 3pm EST today and could not create any new segments.  Same result in several accounts.  Anyone experience the same issue?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 14 October 2022, 03:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @jimk ,

Thanks for reporting this in the Community.

Our segment and support team did notice a bug today that began a bit before the mentioned time. It should now be fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Alex

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you Alex. All good. Cheers.  Jim

Badge

Hey @alex.hong -

I am having the same issue. I build the segment and then click create segment and nothing happens and I get this error message. Do you know what’s going on?

Thanks,

Jolene

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @jolene ,

Thanks for reaching out. We have gone ahead and notified Support of that issue. Check your inbox for further emails from our Support team as they find updates.

Thank you,

Alex

I am having this same problem. I set the definition and click the create segment button and nothing happens other than a little spinner circle in the button. I tried to send an email to support and that got an error and would not send. The chatbot just ran me in circles. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Anna

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @AnnaS,

Do you happen to manage multiple Klaviyo accounts? Oftentimes when there are hang-ups like this it means you may be trying to do something in one account while actually logged into a different account. 

Alternatively, this may be isolated to your browser. I would suggest:

• Checking to see if there were any updates on your browser
  • Clearing your cache and cookies
  • Disable any overly protective anti-viral software or ad-blockers
  • Trying a different browser

David