Churn Risk Prediction

  • 10 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Active Contributor IV
  • 40 replies

Could you provide me with more information about Churn Risk Prediction. What does it exactly mean? How should I use this metric when sending my campaigns or flows?


Best answer by nikitavaidya 10 December 2020, 21:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Lina ,


Thank you for writing in!


Churn Risk Prediction is the probability of a customer churning (i.e not purchasing from you again) 
The Churn Risk Prediction ranges from 0 to 1. As a customer places more orders, their Churn Risk goes down and as they place less orders, the Churn Risk goes up.

If a customer has a Churn Risk Prediction of 0.9, it means there is a 90% chance that they will not purchase from you again. And Vice Versa, if they have a Churn Risk Prediction of 0.1, it means there is only a 10% chance that they will not purchase from you again, meaning they are a great customer!


 Here is a great article that goes over the Predictive Analytics Section of a profile.


You can create and export your segments based on the Predictive Analytics.  And further use this data to target customers via Flows and Campaigns.


Hope this helps :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thank you for your answer!