Solved

Confirmation email is not sent after signing to a list

• 21 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

I am using Klaviyo integration in Channelize via the API key. 

There is a form for people to add their email and join the list. With single opt-in everything works fine.

But with double opt-in, users never receive the confirmation email and therefore are not added to the list. (And I have checked spams etc)

Any hint of what to do to solve this?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 September 2023, 17:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey @Elisabeth as another API integration partner with Klaviyo, I think there’s an option from Channelize when they built the integration to bypass the double opt-in when people are joining through that integration. I’m not 100% positive, but that may be what’s going on.

Badge

Thank you Brett for your feedback. However I don’t want to bypass the double opt-in. I would like to make it work because this is mandatory for Europe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Elisabeth

Thanks for chiming in here with your insight @Brett_Gatsby, very appreciated! @Elisabeth I would reach out to Channelize support to investigate how Channelize interacts with subscription/ opt-in data.

Thanks for participating in the Communtiy!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Elisabeth Did you find a solution?

I think the Jotform integration does the same thing. Registrations via JotForm are not triggering sending out the confirmation email for double opt-in.

I had to switch to single opt-in at the list level for new subscribes to be successful, but I would prefer double opt-in with a confirmation email sent out.