Solved

Connecting Klaviyo to Pipedrive

• 30 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am looking for a way to connect Klaviyo to Pipedrive through Zapier or another good connector. I would like data to transfer to Pipedrive in order for our sales team to follow up on leads. Examples of the things we would like - 

1. When a subscriber clicks in an email (to appear in Pipedrive as a lead but connected to the organisation within Pipedrive) 
  2. When a subscriber views product (a note to be added on the organisations profile and shows what products they were viewing) 

We have set-up zaps for these things already but the clicks come through as one click each time so we are getting 100’s of notifications when someone clicks more than once. It also can’t identify the organisation name and is just showing the email address in Pipedrive. 

I have been looking at this for such a long time so I am hoping someone can help! 

icon

Best answer by David To 1 July 2022, 19:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @chloe_isaac,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I’m not too familiar with Pipedrive, but if you’re tech savvy or have a developer on hand, another method you could accomplish this would be to create your own custom connect through leveraging Klaviyo’s APIs. This should allow you to cut out the middle-man (Zapier) and also manipulate the data however you please. You can find additional resources on using Klaviyo’s API from our Developer’s Portal

In my personal opinion though, the behavior of receiving all click data and notifications for every-time someone clicks within an email seems pretty standard. This is similar to how Klaviyo will record a clicked email event every time a recipient clicks in an email. Seems like that data is just being shot back to Pipedrive via Zapier.

Outside of Zapier, I may also suggest taking a look at our expansive list of Tech Partners who’ve built their own connections with Klaviyo. Partners such as LeadsBridge, Middle, and Alloy Automation work in similar ways to Zapier but may have additional functions you may want to explore. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge

Third-party services can be used to integrate Klaviyo and Pipedrive. For example, you can use the Skyvia cloud service. No coding platform with a freemium version

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey Chlose,

Markus here from Outfunnel. I might be a bit late to the show but if you are still looking to solve this then we can help. See here: https://outfunnel.com/pipedrive-klaviyo-integration/.

You can essentially sync sends, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes automatically over to Pipedrive once they occur. Only the first open/click per url is recorded.

Would that solve it? Happy to also chat to understand your use case a bit better if you’d like: markus@outfunnel.com