Solved

Contacts

• 20 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi

Can anyone tell me the max amount of contacts in Klaviyo? We have the reached the limit in Active Campaign (10.000)  - is it better in Klaviyo?

Thanks,

/Sommer

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 20 December 2023, 16:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Sommer 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. In Klaviyo you are allowed to have as many contacts as you need, but their billing is based on active contacts you are going to be sending emails to. If you have 10K contacts, but only email 6K, you can set your account to 6K contacts for sending, etc. 

You are not limited to the number of contacts you have in your account, but you are billed based on the contacts you want to actively mail to.

I hope that helps!

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Sommer 

In addition to @In the Inbox explanation, here are a few helpful links / articles to other community posts that will give you some more understanding on the Billing within Klaviyo.

Kind regards,

Kylie

Badge

Hi

Thanks for the answers… I’m aware that we pay for the amount of active profiles :) … my question is: is there a maximum limit of active profiles?

Kind regards,

/Sommer

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Sommer 

Just to help clarify, there is no maximum amount of active contacts. You will just need to make sure your plan is large enough to message all of your active contacts or your campaigns and flows will stop sending once you’ve reached the plans limit unless you upgrade.