Solved

Create List based on Signup Questions

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

How do I create a auto list from the sign up form questions I’ve asked? Example:

1. Customer sees Pop up.
  2. Questions: Who are you buying for: You, Child, Partner?

I want to create list based on them answer these questions. I didn’t see a way to do this, but may have missed a step due to looking at it for so long.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 23 September 2022, 08:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@bdub84 

First i want to confirm.. this pop up is it from klaviyo? If yes then you probably have those answers as properties, if not please make sure you integrate the pop up app with klaviyo so it transfers that data to klaviyo.

Once you confirm you have that data in klaviyo then you need to go to create a segment not a list.

The definition for the segment should be something in regard of..
- properties about someone → pick the property that you created through the form → and then pick the value for the property like in this case you mentioned for example You.. Child.. Partner (these would be 3 separate ones of course)

Badge +1

Hi Bobi,

I found the issue. It’s set as Shopify Tags. A step I didn’t recall. So I was looking for something named Klaviyo Labels etc.

The “the property that you created through the form” was the biggest help to go back to the form itself and look deeper. Thanks!