Solved

Deleted profile list

• 6 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I have deleted a number of profiles, and until recently was able to see a list of these. Now, however, when I go to Account - Deleted Profiles, it says there is no data available. What’s happened to this list?

icon

Best answer by Dov 6 March 2023, 15:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @AnnaE,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

Can you confirm if you’re managing multiple accounts using the same email address? It’s possible you’re looking at the deleted profiles list from another account where no profiles have been removed in accordance with GDPR compliance.

Also for context, whether profiles show up under the “deleted” profiles list will depend on if you checked the box for GDPR or not. Checking the GDPR box adds them to the GDPR-deleted list in the account (which is the list you’re referring to) and this will exist as a permanent record of the deletion. Without that box checked, the profiles will be deleted without being added to the “deleted” profiles list.

I hope that’s helpful. Let us know if you’re still having trouble after this.

Badge +3

I only have one account. I used to be able to see this list - if I deleted a profile it took me to it and I could see who else had been deleted. But now it’s empty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @AnnaE,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I recommend contacting our support team to investigate this further for you. You can find more information on that here.

Thanks for being a community member.