Solved

Does Klaviyo create segments and list by itself?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Community! Hope you can help me again. 

These past days I noticed something really strange, there have been segments and lists appearing in my account that I don't create and I don't understand the reason. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 8 June 2022, 02:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Lorena Jaqueline 

Thanks for asking the Klaviyo Community about the list & segments in the image you shared!

What you are seeing are pre-built list and segments on your dashboard. The majority of our customers are entrepreneurs (80%) and either don’t have much time or experience when getting started. Klaviyo has created these for all accounts to make setting up a signup formsend a campaign or flows easier. By all means, if you don’t want them, you can remove them. However, all of these list and segments are considered best practices to make sure you are sending to those who are engaged and to keep your list clean and deliverability healthy. 

Similarly you will find pre-built email templates, flows, analytics and a few other items in your account, solely to help those who may not have the same experience level as some of our customers. I hope this helps as you navigate your Klaviyo account!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks a lot! @stephen.trumble  :D We’ll definitely use some of them.