Skip to main content
Solved

Email List After Integration wix Issue

• 9 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, Pls treat this as urgent. I am working on my client klaviyo project now and this is not my first time of doing a project like this suceesfully. 

I have done integration of klaviyo to wix successfully and chose the klaviyo list I want my email to be saving during integration and integration was sucessful.
Also, the double Opt-in setting have been removed and changed to single opt-in so that they will be subscribed directly. 
All the necessary setting have also been done without missing anyone on wix so the issue is not from wix platform. 

THE PROBLEM THAT NEEDS SOLUTION: The issue is that the email from the wix form are only adding to the profiles on klaviyo but not going into the klaviyo list connected to the form.

When I clicked on those leads in profile, it says 'never subscribed"

Pls I have less than 24hours to solve this for my client. 

SOLUTION THAT I WANT: All I want is just for the emails from that wix form to be entering the connected klaviyo list, that's all. 

I look forward to your helpful response soon. Thanks in anticipation.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @innocency, welcome to the community!

Did you check if you selected a Klaviyo List  in the Integration setting with Wix?  This sets the List that profiles are added and subscribed to.

Badge

Yes Sure, I added it. However, I received a response for the klaviyo support as regards this. They are really fast and I don’t know they can be super fast that’s why I came here for help. I will try their suggestion now. Thanks so much for the answer @retention