Solved

Emails are only sending to 2,441 out of 11,820 profiles

• 5 March 2022
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi! 

My emails are currently only going out to 2,441 addresses but my lists make up 11,820.

I hadn’t really cleaned my list in a while and then I set up some parameters last year but I think I have suppressed too many profiles now. I am not sure how to get them unsuppressed. I don’t want to unsuppress the ones I have manually suppressed though. 

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks!

Zoe

icon

Best answer by David To 7 March 2022, 22:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @zogirl,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Suppressing profiles are typically a permanent action as mentioned in the How to Bulk Delete or Suppress Contacts in Klaviyo Help Center article. Customers can actually be unsuppressed automatically if these suppressed users were interested in joining your list again and resubscribing through a form. By doing so these users would be considered an Active Profile again in your account.

Although you can manually unsuppress individual profiles as @retention mentioned in the Community post below, we strongly advise against doing so unless a a customer actively reaches out to you about their opt-in status. Unsuppressing or reaching out to users who have opted out of receiving marketing emails from your brand is against CAN-SPAM and various other regulations. 

David