Solved

Facebook Leads Integration

• 5 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Okay, so I’m setting up a lead form ad on Facebook. The goal is that the leads will be sync’d up with a list and flow in Klaviyo. However, when I try to link the list with the facebook lead ad in the settings I get this error, 

• Error validating access token: Sessions for the user are not allowed because the user is not a confirmed user.

What does it mean and how do i fix it? Thanks a million.

icon

Best answer by David To 5 August 2022, 16:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @AdamJlaw,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In my experience, that error you’re seeing is pretty straightforward. The error is indicating that there is some sort of authentication error; most commonly related to your Facebook access token and/or user permissions. 

I would suggest double checking in on your user account from your Facebook backend and ensure you’ve been given appropriate user permissions and up-to-date access token. Keep in mind you’ll want to have Admin permissions or above to full utilize the Facebook x Klaviyo integration. After doing so, you’ll want to fully disconnect and reconnect the Facebook integration with Klaviyo again as @Jessie Sigler highlights in their Community post below:

I hope this helps!

David