Solved

Follow up after A/B/C email test only 2 segments

• 22 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I’m trying to segment a list from an A/B/C split test email that went out.

The segment was created, then the campaign was split test. Two groups got unique offers. The third group got no offer.

I’d like to follow up with the groups that got offers to remind them they expire soon.

How can I do this? I can't currently even see who got which email.

icon

Best answer by David To 21 April 2021, 17:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @KJRD,

I would recommend creating segments based on which email customers received and then emailing those segments. You can specify the subject, message, campaign name, or email domain. For example, if the subject lines for the A/B tests were different, you can segment based on the subject lines.

Filtering a Segment Condition

Best,

Caroline

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @KJRD,

Building on top of what @caroline had mentioned, you can actually create a segment to capture users who have received Variation A, Variation B, or Variation C of the A/B/C Test by using the segment definitions of “What someone has done, received email at least once where  Message Variation equals X”

With this segment definition, you can create three segments, one for each recipient of Variations A, Variation B, or Variation C, and use these three segments as your recipient group for your follow up emails reminding these contacts of the expiring promotion previously relayed to them.

-David