Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I am using the Klaviyo API to tie into our ERS/Work Management System and while using Get Segment Profiles ( https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/get_segment_profiles )  we page through the results 100 at a time (max) using cursor to offset our position on each call until complete.

This all works fine except we are receiving 4.6k profiles out of the Segment but on klaviyo itself via lists and segments we should have about 5.4k profiles to pull. Given you cannot duplicate an email address and taking into account suppressed profiles the amounts still do not match.

I have went through grabbing the segment profiles manually page by page to check and we still end up with the same shortfall amount where the last page does not provide a further cursor position thus is complete.

Am I missing something or are others having the same issue?

Hey @CraftCowsWholesale 

can you double-check the number of suppressed profiles in your account and cross-reference these with your segment data to ensure there isn’t an overlap that’s being overlooked.

In your segment you can add a definition - “Person can receive email marketing” and it will remove those that have been suppressed, and maybe you will get the numbers you are looking for.

I am not entirely sure about this but Let me know if this helps

Cheers

We are already setup to request the group without suppressed however it seems the number of profiles its off is now less than 100 which I cannot place. I’ve already had to move past this however.

Hey @CraftCowsWholesale 

If you could contact support, they might be able to look more into detail on those profiles. Cheers