Solved

Growth statistics for a segment

• 15 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone

I’m new to the group so apologies in advance if this has been asked. I searched but could not find it.

I am wanting to see growth statistics of a segment for the last 6 months, preferably weekly. I understand you can do this for a list but is there a way i can do this for a segment?

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 September 2022, 22:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Amerei,

Thanks for sharing this question with us and welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you here!

Since segments are dynamically defined, and thus can change from minute to minute as profiles meet (or fail to meet) the segment conditions, there is no growth report available for segments, only for lists. You can read more about segmentation here

As a workaround, you can make “snapshots” of any given segment by exporting them as CSV files at times of your choosing.

We also offer engagement reports for both lists & segments.

I hope that’s helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Dov,

Is there any plan to extend the growth report also to segments? It can work the same way as engagement segment so only be calculated on demand?
For some managed brands (especially) US based list are not main source of audience so it would be much easier to track positive/negative growth with that feature.

Any other community members found solution to do it at least semi automatic?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Jakub,

I’m happy to share that a segment growth report is already in development by our Product Team! I would suggest keeping an eye out for when this feature does become available!

David

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @David To,

Great news! You are fast like Flash :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

You got it @Jakub! Just you’re friendly neighborhood Community manager!