Have CSV files but may be not correct to send to Klaviyo... Anyone out there willing to help remotely?

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Have CSV files but may be not correct to send to Klaviyo... Anyone out there willing to help remotely?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @JaniceHere,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

First, I recommend you check out our help center article on .csv uploads. It provides essential information on what your .csv file should look like. If you’re still having trouble importing the file, we also have a guide on troubleshooting list imports.

Additionally, we have a few community threads on this topic that may help further:

I hope those resources are helpful and thank you for being a community member.

Badge +1

I was out sick for quite a while , but back now. And still can’t figure out what I’m doing incorrectly… AND I don’t know how much is 50 mb or less…..

Soo confused….  I need help from anyone who can help me remotely I can pay to make sure what I have in my CSV file are correct in order to upload them ….

Dov -  Thank you for the help, but still can’t figure it….  In the meantime, I’m really frustrated.  Paying monthly on other sites for my store, but losing without my CSV files to hopefully send out emails….

HELP !

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @JaniceHere,

Thanks for your reply.

If you share the specific error you’re receiving, we can work towards a solution on this thread.

Additionally, if you are on a paid plan, you can also contact our support team through chat or email. If not, I would also consider upgrading your account to a paid plan to access our support resources as we have experts at Klaviyo who can assist with this.

Thanks for being a community member.