Solved

How do I get a segment of customers who have spent over a certain amount in the last X days?

• 16 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I am looking to create a segment of customers who have spent $1000 within the last 180 days. However, as we offer subscriptions, many of our subscribers have already spent $1000 on our website within this timeframe.

Can I create a tag to exclude these subscribers from the segment? Is this possible? Do you have any better ideas?

Thank you."

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 16 March 2023, 06:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Jorge El Parche 

Depends what subscription app you are using and also what kind of eCommerce store you have.

For example a store with Recharge as subscription app and Shopify as eCommerce store has easy way of doing this with 2 options.

1. Shopify has this property called Shopify Tag that you can use and all subscription customers are tagged with a tag Active Subscriber so you can exclude those.
  2. Also Recharge has a metric called Started Subscription on Recharge that if you want you can exclude all people who ever started a subscription

So there are different options but at the end it depends what you have from those option in your account.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Jorge El Parche segment should look liks this.

Assuming you’re using Shopify.

• Revenue great than $1000 in the last 180 days
  • Excludes products purchased X (subscription products) in the last 180 days
  • Profile is not suppressed

That should do it if I’m understanding correctly. Screenshot of your current attempt may help?