Solved

How to create a confirmation page for Mother's Day opt-outs

• 22 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I’m trying to create a newsletter giving customers the option to opt out of Mother’s Day emails. I’m following the directions in this article: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/5495696206363#create-a-segment-and-exclude-it-from-holiday-sends3

However, it doesn’t tell me how to create a landing page for the opt-out confirmation. I have Shopify but am not versed in code. Where should I direct the customers when they click the button to opt out?

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 24 April 2023, 13:43

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

Never mind. Figured it out!

Badge +2

I'm curious how you created your Mother's Day opt-out confirmation page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey @duyen1616 for the example like this where the user is clicking the email button to opt-out and is re-directed to a page. If you use Shopify, the opt-out confirmation page could be a simple page created in the pages section. It could just have a title at the top referencing that they are opt-ed out of that type of communications.

Here is an example:

Badge +2

Hey @duyen1616 for the example like this where the user is clicking the email button to opt-out and is re-directed to a page. If you use Shopify, the opt-out confirmation page could be a simple page created in the pages section. It could just have a title at the top referencing that they are opt-ed out of that type of communications.

Here is an example:

@duyen1616  This is exactly what I did. I created a regular Page on my Shopify site and used the URL as the link for the Opt-Out button.

Badge +2

Thank you so much ❤️