Solved

How to get all of the column available in a list?

• 29 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

When I export a list manually from Klaviyo, I can choose all of the property (i.e. column) available from those lists. In my case I have 66 properties(data) for each of lists members, but when I pull them from the API, I can only extract 33 properties from each members from a single pull.

Is there any way for me to extract the other 33 properties available from a single pull?

icon

Best answer by David To 29 December 2021, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @torch,

Interesting case you have here!

I’d be curious to know which endpoint you are using to extract those profile properties. Traditionally, if you were using the Get Profiles (https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/person/{person_id}), there isn’t any limit on the number of profile properties that are returned. Using this endpoint should allow you to extract almost all profile properties minus the Predictive Analytics data. This data is only available using a list export and not our API as technically they’re not “properties”.

David

Badge +2

Hello @torch,

Interesting case you have here!

I’d be curious to know which endpoint you are using to extract those profile properties. Traditionally, if you were using the Get Profiles (https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/person/{person_id}), there isn’t any limit on the number of profile properties that are returned. Using this endpoint should allow you to extract almost all profile properties minus the Predictive Analytics data. This data is only available using a list export and not our API as technically they’re not “properties”.

David

yes I’m using this:

but still the only properties extracted only half from what I have in the lists:

this image only one page over the other 4

and also the name of some properties were changed in column when I extracted using API.

this image only contain some example of extracted properties, some are power bi measurement data​​​​​

So, any idea?