Solved

How to populate drop down menu with brand options?

• 16 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

At present we have a pop up to with second step to ask customers for product type of most interest however if we could also allow the customer to select their favourite brand then this would allow us to send them more relevant emails. As we use Shopify this would be the product vendor name. Does anyone know how I can make this happen?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dov 16 November 2022, 17:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @SeanMcC,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

There are a few options here. You can use a dropdown field or radio buttons. Both of these options will allow your users to pick from a pre-selected list of options. The limitation of using a dropdown field or radio buttons is that they only allow your users to select one of the options in the list. In other words, they won’t be able to select multiple product vendors.

If you’d like to give your users the option to make multiple selections, I recommend using checkboxes.

Alternatively, you can use a text input field. Text input fields are used to collect information that doesn’t need to follow a specific format (like dates or email addresses). For your use-case, since you plan to curate particular product vendors, I recommend using one of the first 3 options (dropdown field, radio buttons, checkboxes)

I hope that’s helpful.