Solved

how to remove profiles who engaged in your re-engagement campaign from an unengaged list?

• 15 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello! I’m Hannah, an email marketer using this amazing platform. Just wanna ask, how do you remove profiles who engaged in your re-engagement campaign from an unengaged list? Because I wanna suppress the remaining who did not engage. I need a step by step procedure.

icon

Best answer by David To 15 September 2022, 22:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @caspe_hannah,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

This would really depend on if you are talking about a list or segment. As mentioned in our Understanding the difference between segments and lists Help Center article, the difference here is that lists are mostly static entities - with some exceptions, whereas segments are dynamic. 

Since your screenshot seems to indicate your unengaged email audience is a segment, assuming this is the audience you sent your re-engagement campaign to, users who engaged with your email would typically be removed from the segment automatically - granted that they no longer meet the condition of the segment to consider them as unengaged. If you’re also just getting started, I would suggest taking our Getting Started with Klaviyo Academy Course which goes over some of the basics such as: why deliverability and warming your account is important, how to gain new subscribers with forms, and what is the difference between lists and segments. 

I hope this helps!

David