Solved

How to sync users already registered on website

Badge +2

I want to sync users that have already registered on website with theme default register form, not via Klaviyo sign up form, so it doesn`t appear on the newsletter list, every time I have to use a third party plugin to export users, does Klaviyo have this feature? so how to sync automatically?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 10 May 2022, 06:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @itsterry0908 

Thank you for asking the Klaviyo Community for more information! 

First can I ask what integration you are using with Klaviyo? Most of the Klaviyo pre-built integrations automatically sync this information for you. For instance,in WooCommerce for each customer in your account, a profile is created in your Klaviyo account. Customer information including first name, last name, and location is added to this profile. This is similar for Shopify, BigCommerce or Magento as examples. So I would first suggest checking to see if profiles are being created for these customers? If their profiles are created, that’s great because you can use the data in their profiles to create segments to send to. If not, you will need to troubleshoot your integration as there is something preventing the profile data from being sent to Klaviyo. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

I`m using Woocommerce, only customers sign up with Klaviyo form can show up, not the users already existed or registered on website. Is it by default can`t sync all users? The integration with Woocommerce is already completed, I don`t see any errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @itsterry0908 

Sorry if there was some confusion. Although your WooCommerce customers are not being added to a list, their profiles should be automatically synced into Klaviyo through your integration. You can check the profiles on the left side of your dashboard 

You will be able to see if customers are being added, even though they are not part of a list. If you do not see profiles being added you can follow the article I linked in my first response to troubleshoot your integration because they should be there. Once the profiles are identified, you can use data from the profiles to create segment conditions to use in segments and flows. You just need to verify they have opted in to your marketing before sending to them. 

Badge +2

Oh sorry, just found it in potential buyers group, thanks for help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@itsterry0908 I’m so glad you were able to find your customers! Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @itsterry0908 

One more follow up to this post! I completely spaced when I originally responded and left one important thing out. You can redirect a pre existing signup form to Klaviyo by following the link I just included.