Solved

I have more profiles in Klaviyo than my shopify list.

• 15 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

HI Guys,

I’m new to Klaviyo, and moving from another program. I’m just starting to work everything out before I completely move all my work flows over..

I integrated my Shopify store then did a huge cleanup of customer profiles in Shopify (deleted inactive accounts Shopify) but Klaviyo is still showing these and counting them towards my usage.

How do I get Klaviyo to reflect the correct number of profiles (delete the removed Shopify profiles).

Thanks advance

❤️ Stevie

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 April 2022, 19:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Stevie Buoy,

Thanks for sharing your question and welcome to Klaviyo! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us (especially here in the Community)!

The easiest way to achieve your goal is to export those inactive profiles from Shopify and import them into a net-new Klaviyo list (say, you name the list “inactive contacts”). You only need to export the email address field from Shopify into Klaviyo (since these profiles already exist in Klaviyo, we won’t duplicate any email addresses upon import). The reason we’re doing this is so we can easily consolidate all inactive profiles into a single place in Klaviyo, despite the fact that they already exist in Klaviyo.

Once you have these inactive contacts in their own Klaviyo list, you’ll bulk-suppress only this list. That will bring your active profile count down to include only the active profiles in Shopify. 

For more information on Klaviyo profiles, I recommend having a look at our guide here

I hope that’s helpful :)

Badge +2

Hi @Stevie Buoy,

Thanks for sharing your question and welcome to Klaviyo! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us (especially here in the Community)!

The easiest way to achieve your goal is to export those inactive profiles from Shopify and import them into a net-new Klaviyo list (say, you name the list “inactive contacts”). You only need to export the email address field from Shopify into Klaviyo (since these profiles already exist in Klaviyo, we won’t duplicate any email addresses upon import). The reason we’re doing this is so we can easily consolidate all inactive profiles into a single place in Klaviyo, despite the fact that they already exist in Klaviyo.

Once you have these inactive contacts in their own Klaviyo list, you’ll bulk-suppress only this list. That will bring your active profile count down to include only the activate profiles in Shopify. 

For more information on Klaviyo profiles, I recommend having a look at our guide here

I hope that’s helpful and welcome :)

Thank you so much Dov. 😊😊