Solved

I want to create a segment with the condition based on date set in the future

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have been looking at creating a segment of customers that have an active boking in place for a future (e.g. within next 2 months). The property it should pull from is definitely set and I can see those active in the customer individual profiles, but when I’m trying to apply the definition based on the service being purchased at least once from [today’s date] is not pulling those days correctly, only profiles with today’s date that’s already happened earlier in the day.  

Is there a way to have a future condition set (like booked date for service) for something that has been purchased/paid for in the past? 

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 6 March 2024, 03:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Ewcia 

Thank you for your question in the Klaviyo Community!

Would you mind please sharing a bit more detail about the segment you have created, that isn’t working? For example, can you please show the conditions you have set.

Thanks,

Kylie

Badge

Hi Kylie,

Thanks for your response! 

Sure, to start with - my aim is to create a segment of all active bookings for the next 3 months (or nearby future) based on data that is flowing via API form Kitomba (booking platform) to Klaviyo’s client’s account: 

in the filter option I can choose the actual property called ‘ next_booking_date’ but it’s asking me to select a specific date (one only), which isn’t helping.

I know the data is pulling OK, because the segment is growing but only 1 condition is met (date being today 03/06/2024), 2nd condition is not (anything after 03/06/2024 and before 06/06/2024)

As you can see on the example below this property is being activated, but somehow not activated in the segment:

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Ewcia 

Could you please try changing your Definition to use ‘Properties about Someone’ and also try using the ‘is between dates’ as the choice after selecting your property.

Please let me know how you get on 😊

Kylie

Badge

It worked 🙌 thanks  a lot!!