Introducing myself and my business

• 15 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello Klaviyo Community!

• My name is Marcella and I own a Christian Pet Store - Friends Up Studio
  • I’m jut starting with email marketing and using Klaviyo. Thank you for this amazing community here!
  • I’m passionate about Jesus, my family (my husband and our two fur-babies) and crafts. I’m an Interior Architect by trade and an artist by passion.
  • I’m working now full-time on my on-line store and living a old dream with it. 
  • My biggest challenge is all this e-commerce/integration/email marketing/ online world. hahaha I will get there.

Thank you again and God bless,

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @friendsupstudio,

Welcome to the Community!

Just took a peak at your website and your bandana designs are so cute!

Looking forward to your participation in the Community!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Welcome to the community! 

My advice as you begin this journey (not that you asked for it haha):

1. Focus all-in on providing the best service to every customer and site visitor and person that reaches out (customer service is a competitive advantage… also a great source of info for products, UX, etc.)
  2. Don’t get too caught up in all the latest widgets, apps, technology (see point 1).  Keep it simple, build one brick at a time.  Focus on the highest value first (especially important if you’re a small team or just yourself to start)
  3. It’s a marathon, block out the noise of quick revenue and secret hacks (I fell into that trap early on and it’s not great for mental health.. personal bests are a great way to go)

Best wishes!