Solved

Landing Pages & Klaviyo

• 16 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hey Folks.

I sell physical products. Inside the packaging is an insert w/ a QR code that leads to a landing page. The landing page is a signup for my Klaviyo list. Unfortunately, there’s no connection between my landing page provider and Klaviyo. So I need to move subscribers over manually. 

BUT, Klaviyo says that when someone signs up to my list, I should “strike while the iron is hot” and have the welcome email flow begin to send to them automatically. How can I do this without spending $90/month with Unbounce or something.

Probably there’s a simple solution but i’m a pretty big newb in general.
Any help is appreciated.

Max

icon

Best answer by Maxwell 16 June 2022, 01:56

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi there,

A bit of egg on my face. I managed to solve it myself by redirecting the QR code url and using the instructions found here:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005251988-Embed-a-Full-Subscribe-Page-on-Your-Website

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Maxwell if you’re looking for landing pages that integrate with Klaviyo I’d encourage you to check out Unstack for landing pages. We make it easy to build your email and SMS lists, create personalized landing pages using your Klaviyo data, and allow users to purchase products right on the landing pages for higher conversion rates. You can also check out our Klaviyo integration here.

Let me know if you need any help.

Grant