Solved

link to get subscribers through social media

• 6 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

HI,

I WANT TO SHARE A LINK FOR MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS TO SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE. 

HOW CAN I GET A LINK TO GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA?

Every time i tried to get a link through ″list and segmentation″ it just messes with my actual subscribers form and there is no where i can get a preview or a link . 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 7 April 2023, 21:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @MTL25 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community 😊

Can I please clarify your request - are you wanting a link that you can share on social media, where your customers can sign up for newsletters, but this will be a specific list of customers?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kylie

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@MTL25 

One thing that I can think of for this kind of situation is to create embed form in klaviyo, then create new page on your store and add this form on that page. Once you set the form live you can share this page on Instagram. So basically it would be link to your website page with a subscription form. Apart from that I can’t think of some other solution here..

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MTL25

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

@Bobi N. gives a great option! You could also use the link from your Subscribe page from the List you want users to be added to. If you follow the screenshots below, using that Subscribe page URL link will take them to a hosted subscribe page to be added to your Klaviyo list. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor