Skip to main content

I am currently using {% unsubscribe_link %} to access my custom hosted page which has dynamic code to display the appropriate language set on a users profile which is working as expected. The language should also carry over to the confirmation page which is also working. To do this i am using the code snippet provided in some documentation from klaviyo 

<input type="hidden" name="$unsubscribed_url" value="/p/unsubscribe_confirm_multi_language" />. 

We have a secondary button on the unsub page that should link to the preference page that should also carry over the language attribute and then populate a profiles info like email, firstname etc. Ive used {% manage_preferences_link %}  which directs to page not found. Ive also tried the full url href="/p/preferences_multi_language?a={{request.GET.a}}" and href="/p/preferences_multi_language but anything profile related seems to drop off. 

I saw this post but wasnt sure if my situation was different since i am linking from email to unsubscribe page so the profile is already being displayed.

Is there a way i can pass some sort of profile ID and retrieve on the pref page in order to load profile attributes on my secondary page? Or any other way to link to that page in order to carry over the profile?

Be the first to reply!