Solved

Missing lists and segments

• 8 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Active Contributor I
  • 14 replies

I have an account I use for testing an integration we’re building with Klaviyo. I logged in today and all but 3 of my lists/segments are missing.  Anyone noticing this type of strange behavior in your dashboard? 

PS and FYI...we’re currently in beta if anyone wants to learn more and participate no charge. DM for details.

Cheers…..Jim

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 8 May 2023, 22:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @jimk 

Thank you for posting your question in the community! I am sorry to hear some of your segments have gone missing.

It’s likely that some of your segments have been marked as inactive if they haven’t been used in a while. As I understand it, Klaviyo systematically updates old segments to inactive, but these segments should still be in the account and accessible.

I’m CC’ing another Champion, @KatherineB, who is a segment guru. Any other insights you might be able shed some light on here?

Thanks,

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you @In the Inbox. Boy do I feel like a dunce!  And there they are like you said - available via a clearly labelled button called “Inactive Segments”.  Appreciate the prompt reply.  Cheers! ~ Jim

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

HI @jimk 

No worries at all and glad you were able to find your segments! Let us know if you have any other questions!

@In the Inbox