Solved

personalization for branches

• 21 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a company with about 50 branches. Which customers belongs to which branch is saved as a data field. 

Now I want to send emails that seem to come directly from the branch, with indiviual headers, footers, imprint, google maps etc.

Of course I can just do 50 blocks and attach each block to a target group. But this would mean my email consists of 50 blocks (even more, it would be 50 different header bklocks, 50 footer etc.). I am sure there is a way to have ONE block and take the rest of the information from a database.

Any idea how this works or how to get additional information?

Thanks

Stef

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 24 April 2024, 04:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Stefan_S

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

The features of the email you want to be specific for each branch isn’t information you can pull into the template dynamically, however there are definitely ways to still have personalized templates for each branch.

It should be noted that if you want all 50 branches to have their own personal email, it might take a bit of work on the frontend, but it will set you up for success in the long run! I would suggest creating 50 individual templates of each branch that you can then use these for branch specific campaigns and conditional splits in your flows! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor