Solved

Profile consent when using Prestashop integration

• 10 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi everyone

We have just started with Klaviyo and we are running an e-commerce store from a Prestashop platform.

We have used the standard integration and we see profiles being imported into Klaviyo from Prestashop. However all profiles has no consent applied to them and I want to make sure that we do not send out any e-mail to customers who has not signed up for our newsletter.

I have checked in Prestashop admin and I can see we have a fair amount of customers who has given consent but in Klaviyo they are all blank.

Does anyone know how to get this parameter synced correctly so we do not risk to send out promotional e-mails to customers who has not opted-in for it?

Thanks in advance.

/Jens

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 13 March 2021, 17:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @JensMadsen,

You have the ability to route subscribers to a list in the PrestaShop module integration. This will help to ensure that the subscribers who have opted in to received email marketing content from you are all flowing to the same list.

Here is a help center article on how to do a manual consent import so that you can ensure that you are documenting consent for these users within the platform.  

Have a nice day!

Julie