Solved

query regarding create list api

• 8 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hii guys I have created list using the create list api successfully but the list gets created with double opting enabled by default but I want the list created via api to have single optin enabled so that profiles gets subscribed without the need of confirmation anything would by really appreciated 

icon

Best answer by David To 9 June 2023, 19:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Abrar22,

Great question!

Whether a list is created within our native UI or through API, double opt-in is enabled by default. 

At present, the ability to update a list’s opt-in process via API is not available. However, such feedback has been shared with our Product Team to explore more list API capabilities. 

Thanks for sharing the feedback and for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +1

Oh thank for your valuable feedback but I wanted to know whether there is any other way I can add profiles to klaviyo list via some logics any help would be really appreciate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Abrar22,

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to! Our Klaviyo API is highly flexible and capable of a number of things - especially when paired with your own custom setup and external services. 

If you need help building out a custom solution, I would strongly advise reaching out to our expansive network of Klaviyo Partners through our Directory Page who can further help with this. 

David