Solved

Quick Add feature not working

• 30 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’m trying to use ‘Quick Add’ to add contacts to a singular list as I want to create a personalised flow for this group. When I try to add them, I am met with an error message saying unable to add. I’ve looked at the guidelines and am meeting all the requirements eg they have given consent, the email addresses are in correct format. I’ve tried it with my own email address and that works! Any ideas, help!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 November 2023, 19:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @vickiseatongifts 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Sorry you are getting an error message trying to add contacts to your list. Can you please log into Klaviyo in an incognito browser and try again? If that works then you'll need to log out of Klaviyo, clear your cache in the browser you are using and then log back in.

That should do the trick but if you are still experiencing the same issue in the incognito browser please let me know and send a screenshot of the error message so I can dig deeper to find out why you are getting this error.

Hope this helps!

Hi Stephen, the same thing happens to me, I can't add contacts with Quick Add to a list.

I'm trying to "Quick Add" adding a new contact to a list. And once adding all their details and clicking, SAVE –  I'm getting a message "Something went wrong while adding a new member. Please try again or contact support."

Please can you advise

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@SophiePatterns, same advice Stephen gave above: log into Klaviyo in an incognito browser and try the Quick Add again. If it works, then you'll need to log out of Klaviyo on your regular browser, clear your cache, and then log back in. That should clear up any issues!