Solved

Recover Deleted List/Segment?

• 22 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I just accidentally deleted an important list or segment (not sure which type it was) and now my flow isn’t going to work. 

I created the list/segment a while back and don’t remember how to set it up.

It’s for people that opt in to my store footer and or are coming from Etsy for a coupon code. 

Is there a way to recover it or recreate it? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by caroline 23 March 2021, 15:54

Hi @AcornsAndTwigs,

We recommend not deleting lists or segments unless you are 100% sure you will not need them in the future because they are not recoverable from the customer-side UI. If you direct message me with the ID of the deleted list or the name of the list I can restore it for you.

Best,

Caroline

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @AcornsAndTwigs,

We recommend not deleting lists or segments unless you are 100% sure you will not need them in the future because they are not recoverable from the customer-side UI. If you direct message me with the ID of the deleted list or the name of the list I can restore it for you.

Best,

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I did the same thing by accidentally deleting my list segment, can you restore it for us.  What’s the process?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @rude_makeup,

This is a task that needs to be handled by support at this time. I will follow-up with you in a private message so we can get this processed.

**EDIT: this has been completed =]

Hi DD & Coraline

I did the same stupid mistake:sob: . Please can you help me recover my list. It was connect to the sign up form i created and this form is live on my landing page and i have people signing up :(

Please please please :pray_tone3:

@caroline @dov.derin

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @Anishta,

Yes - I will send you a private message and we will get this taken care of.