Solved

Remove Unsubscribed profiles after migration from ActiveCampaign (not in a list)

• 21 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Good Day Everyone,

I recently completed a migration from ActiveCampaign to Klaviyo.

Here’s the problem though:

A few weeks before starting the migration I deleted the unsubscribed and bounced subscribers from ActiveCampaign.

Then, I cleaned and verified the Master List and imported it to Klaviyo (this list contains all the active subscribers we had on ActiveCampaign...around 170’000 subscribers)

What I noticed is that Shopify added new subscribers to the Klaviyo account (I suppose it also included these people who unsubscribed and extra profiles who are not active anymore)

Question is:

How can I delete ALL the profiles who are not included in the “Master List” (the master list is 170’000 subscribers and the total number of profiles is 230’000 subscribers...I need to delete 60’000 subscribers)

Is there a particular procedure I can follow to make it happen?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 21 November 2022, 19:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @tank13 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community. Thanks for your first post!! 

You can do bulk deletion of profiles by doing the following steps in this article: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005073867-How-to-Bulk-Delete-or-Suppress-Contacts-in-Klaviyo

You will have to go to your Account > Settings > Profile Maintenance.

Once you go there, you can choose a list or segment you want to delete people from. 

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!