Solved

Segment not populating profiles for subscription cancelled orders

• 30 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

I’m pretty new to Klaviyo and I am trying to set up a segment of customers who have cancelled their subscription box orders. The only profile it is populating is my own test cancellation and not the actual customers who have cancelled. Here is a screenshot of how I set it up. Can anyone give me tips to get it to populate correctly?

icon

Best answer by Omar 3 April 2023, 02:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @BJD,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I would recommend taking a look at some past Community posts that could be helpful:

Instead of using a Shopify Cancelled Order metric for your segment to identify which users have cancelled an order, I would suggest using the metric shared from your subscription tool that tracks and indicates a cancelled order. For example, if you were integrated with ReCharge, a Subscription Cancelled event would be recorded. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

Thank you for the info! My web designer chose Appstle for my subscription app because she said she couldn’t get Recharge or some of the other more widely known apps to work.  If I don’t choose Cancelled Order from Klaviyo as a metric, what would I choose?

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @BJD

Did you integrate Appstle with Klaviyo?

I don't know the app but here are the instructions to integrate it:

https://intercom.help/appstle/en/articles/5936224-how-to-use-klaviyo-email-marketing-sms-with-appstle-subscriptions-for-your-shopify-store

If you have additional information in Klaviyo you should be able to drill down a bit deeper.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +1

Yes, I integrated it several months ago. Do I need to RE-ingegrate it every so often to refresh it? Seems like once it’s integrated it should be fine, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @BJD

Stepping in for @David To here. 

Since Appstle isn’t a native integration, I would recommend reaching out to their support team: subscription-support@appstle.com for insight on how they send data to Klaviyo! 

-Taylor