Segments and Lists have disappeared

• 8 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Active Contributor I
  • 14 replies

Hi all,

I have an account I use for testing and doing demos of a new integrations.  It only has 500 or so Profiles. The Profiles are there, but my lists and segments are gone!  I did a demo just yesterday and they were there.  There’s no way I deleted them.   My dev would not have deleted them either. Any idea to where they have vanished?

Best….Jim

icon

Best answer by Jessica eCommerce Badassery 8 August 2023, 20:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi @jimk, Klaviyo auto-archives your segments that have not been used in more than 45 days, try checking Inactive Segments button at the top and you can reactivate. Let me know if this works!

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@jimk They probably went inactive from not being used. When you’re on the lists and segments page look for a button on the top right. Think it says inactive or archived I think. It’s a white button with an outline.

Once you reactivate them from that page, star them and they won’t go inactive again. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Jessica eCommerce Badassery and @chelsgrove  - I have made that mistake before and didn’t look in for Inactive segments, but these were all newer lists and segments.  I’ll check with my dev one more time.  Unlikely he deleted them.  It’s more a nuisance than a big problem.  Appreciate you both for responding.  :)