Solved

Separate Lists for Different Buttons (Shopify)

• 29 April 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey all, 

Our site has two different subscription lists - one for Members and one general Newsletter. The Newsletter form is in the website footer while the Member signup is on its own page. I’d like to figure out how to separate the two so the subscribers go to their correct lists. Right now they’re all going to the Newsletter list which isn’t correct.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by David To 1 May 2023, 17:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @micaiahwebb,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! 

Are these two forms Klaviyo built sign-up forms or are they the Shopify theme provided forms? 

If they’re Klaviyo built sign-up forms, you’ll be able to edit the list they’re subscribing members to by making the edit on the form’s button. Checkout @retention’s answer in the Community post below which highlights this:

If they were Shopify forms though, you can accomplish something similar by working alongside a developer and redirecting those subscribers to the desired Klaviyo list. By default, as part of the Klaviyo x Shopify integration, you’re only able to designate a single list for users to be subscribed to as detailed in our About sign-up forms with Shopify subsection of the Getting started with Shopify Help Center article. 

In my opinion, it may be easier to replace your member’s only sign-up form with a Klaviyo built one. This way you can directly distinguish subscribers from different sources. 

I hope this helps!

David